Mens Health Shane C. Wade

Will Be Keeping You Inform With Everything About Mens Health And Your Penis. Plenty Of Info Will Always Be Available Here. Mens Health Shane C. Wade

Sunday

I Need Help With Premature Ejaculation

I need help with premature ejaculation. You will be able to find some help here with this problem and you are not going through this alone. This is very common with men. All men at one time of another have experienced premature ejaculation myself included. The problem of this stimulates from a weak PC(Pubococcygeal) Muscle. If you learn how to control the pc muscle, your premature ejaculation problems are over. You can take care of this problem and you can learn how to do this right now. Penis exercises done daily will help with this problem tremendously. You have to exercise your penis just like you exercise other parts of your body. Here is a great program that has helped me. You can check it out. One that I highly recommend. 24/7 support and your confidentiality is secured. And that's what I love the most. Let's get that confidence on track my man.